Friday, April 3, 2009

And this is wat we call as "sister"!

"when are you going to return money to me? I wan to go penang shopping." and this is the first thing u ask me when u sign in into ur msn for a long time.
yaya.. and this is the most annoying word I ever heard before! I hate this when u say this to me! you know wat? when u are in trouble, who helps u out?
and u keep annoy me when I'm in real trouble? and rush me to pay back the money to u and u just wana go shopping? Do you think for others?
I hate u.. I tell u wat.. I hate u!!! despise u!! disown u! I would NEVER HELP U AGAIN!!! NEVER EVER!
I wonder why... my frenz will be better than u! at least they won't rush me to return the money when I am in real trouble! At least they really care for me.. asking me, whether do u have enought money to eat? if u have no money, then just tell me.... or u can lend from me. then return when u r enough! although they are not very rich, but, this is wat we call as friendship! Friendship is better than kindred. Is dat the most funny thing u ever heard before? yes I do...
U ask urself... do u really do something to touched me? do u done something before just to care bout me? If u dare to say yes, I dare to knee on you, and chop down my fucking head for u to sit on it!!!!!
All the thing u do for me is... annoy me when I am not in mood, makes me trouble when I'm in trouble, rush me to return money when I'm really poor....
And this we call "sister"????
hahahahahaha.... wat a funniest thing I ever heard!
If can, let it be non kindred with me! if I could choose, I rather dun wan U to be my sister! useless, hopeless sister..
Let me tell u, if I'm poor and need to beg out for my food, I swear to the god will not beg till front of you! I swear it with my head!!!!
and... don u ever think that u come to get the fucking help from me. I swear that I won't help u up when u are real in trouble! I will totally ignore u! get the fuck off and get ur boyfren up to help u!
dun u ever think that i will help u out again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment