Wednesday, April 8, 2009

we had a fight.

my dear friend...
do you actually know wat you've done it wrongly?
y am i keep saying dat i am right u were wrong?
i dunno wat actually u've say to leon. but the thing dat i ensure is, ur attitude dat causes u like dat.
WE WEREN'T WRONG!! this is the thing dat i can say it. U said sorry, when u were not sincere and u even dunno wat u've done, wrongly... it is totally useless!!!
it is useless to me when u din feel u were guilty. i won't accept the "sorry" ...
it is ur fault for being so unresponsible when u keep breaking my promise again and again...
i hate to tell u dat, "i hate people who ruin my things/ my plan or anythings". I hate it so much!
if u keep on ur attitude like dis, better emerge of itself, perish of itself and run ur course by ur self!
no one will allow ur fucking attitude like dat! no one will tolerate ur unreasonable temper. u aren't a person who really reasonable.. u dun speak reason. u lost ur temper whenever u wan and whenever u like it.. i had totally no idea with u when u do dat to me!!
maybe i am too exaggarate with it, but... u do have some self-analyzment and think it over.. think dat again and again and see which part u've done it wrong!
i am not obligate u to correct ur attitude and ur behaviour immediately... but the things that i only hope is u.. can really understand my difficulties...
i had a very terrible bad temper too... u knew it as well.. but, if ur reason is reasonable.. speak it out and say it to me.. so that i can accept it!!
i know dat u easily lost ur temper when someone offend u.. but, we DIDN'T..
i appreciate our frenship, i care it, i mind it... i hope dat our frenzship will be long lasting.. no expiry date!!! and friendship forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment