Friday, May 8, 2009

the day i get robbed...

the day i get robbed by two robbers was saturday...
i am so careless.. and this is all my fault. triggers my boyfrenz suffer with me.. dear.. i am so sorry... i am really sorry...
the day was a very hot afternoon.. i went to city square with my dear... go there for some shopping.. becuse sitting the whole day at home will really turn me into crazy.. so we decided to go for some walk at the mall there..
he got his leg hurt last friday before we get injured by those fucking robbers! he got his leg injured and his leg is recovering... we took a motor ride to the mall... u know, ridding on a motor makes more romances....hahahaha.... although it is so damn hot out there.. but we still prefer to ride motor, because the car park in the mall is a blood sucker.. they charge very expensive...so, riding motor is the suitest choice ever...
after shopping.... my frenz called me to go back to bkt indah to eat laksa...
and my dear is driving the motor and we were chatting happily...discussing where are we going to eat afterwards... the momment were great!
unfortunately...
we were riding dat time....
suddenly, a motor, kawasaki, black colour with two fucking malay pig robbers... drived at out left hand side so near... and the motor's noise was so loud!!!! i am shocked!
only a few cm and they will hit us!!! and this time... the guy who was sitting at the back there.. trying to take out his hand and....
i still wondering, what is he going to do with his hand??? off my motor engine?? swt... =.=" i wonder why i had such stupid idea...after i pop out this stupid idea in my mind, then only i am concious ... knowing that my bag is in front of the motor basket... i was about to scream dat time... he watched at me eye to eye..
and without some mercy heart, the fucking guy kick our motor(the ford there..) with his mean cruelty heart!!! i hate him!! caused my leg and my hand injured.... T.T
i was so pain until i cannot sleep for the whole long night.... crying... is useless!!!
i hate robbers!! dun let me to see u again! i curse u!!!
i believe dat the GOD will PUNISHED u one day..
i really hope the day will come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment