Friday, May 15, 2009

i had moved out!

april 15th, i moved in to my new hostel in kampar!
a real nice house..
moving in with my frenz, her puppy, and my puppy, creamoz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
may 14th, i moved out! because of "U" dun wan to pay the deposit...
i beg u again and again to pay the rental... and in return, u answer me that u are moving out without caring other's feeling! u are selfish!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on may 8th, we went back to take our ubs payroll test.. and i forgot to bring my bankcard to pay the deposit...
and U ignore the pay too....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
may 10th, uncle, the renter called me to pay for the deposit and asked for the IC...
i can't manage to give it to him.. i delay it!
u totally ignore..
we delay the pay....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
may 11th, i called u and ask for the money... u said no money...
i called uncle again... asking for his acc number..he gaves me.... he rushed me to pay the pay dat we promised to him!
i get frustrated... angry... i lost my temper and rush u to pay the money.. must pay the money before 15th... bank in to my account before 15th.. i totally ignore ur situation! coz everytime u gaves me excuses... hopeless excuses... is right for me to ignore it! it is worthless for me to hear all fucking crapsing... is bull shit!
i am angry because :
  • u break ur promise to pay for the rental
  • i ask u to keep the money for the rental, and u din success to keep
  • i BEG u to pay for the rental... ( i dun beg people)
  • when i am getting mad... u make me mad just like pouring the oil on the burning fire...
  • u said u are moving without paying a single coin, totally ignore people's feeling, without caring people situation
  • u are the one who said u are moving out, but then u are the one who called me and ask me why i wan to move out.. U ARE WEIRD, ODD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, i make up my mind.... my last decision..

better move out as soon as possible to prevent me, myself involves in those stupid and annoying problemssss again!!

i dun like problems... and, u create problems for me...

problems frenz, troublesome frenz, wat is the use for making frenz with them?

i hate people who bluff me, cheat on me... i hate it too much! and u, redo and redo it again until i am fed up... i am tired for being ur frenz... is too tired... it's time for me to do some relaxtion, i give up this friendship!

i thanked u for teaching me so many morale about humans in this world. thanked u for teaching me not to trust frenz ever...

my frenz betray me before, and u fool me.. i am stupid for u to fool me again and again! i admit it. i will learn from it. thanks for teaching me these comman sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment