Friday, June 12, 2009

public speaking

public speaking make me a real head-ache..
i was wondering that should i quit from the competiton... since every contestant is so good, and i am the worst of all...
i get so stress because of this stupid public speaking..
my tears went down for once just because i was about to get crazy because of all these pressure and tension..
at last, i'd my friend's encourage.. he encourage me that i should be brave. i musn't give up so easily before i have my try. that ain't my style. i am not a losser. i just can't quit before having a try?
if i lose for the competiton, i will accept it. this is all about experiences.. i will gain experience in this public speaking contest. i will try my best and beat the rest.
if u r trying to tease for being not qualified enough to join this competition, then u're totally wrong.
because, i have the guts to enter this competiton, and u doesn't.
if u can judge people, then u are very well educated.. and most probably, those nonsense won't come out from ur fucking mouth.
and if these fucking words do come out from your mouth, no matter how high educated are u, for me, u are just a piece of shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment