Sunday, June 14, 2009

i've made my decision...

i've made my decision... to choose my mr right..
i know i've made a brilliant choice... and by choosing u, make me feel so warm..
third party pop out in the circumstance...
i was wondering and wondering... should i compare you with him? i asked myself again again and again.. until i feel exhausted for being such a stupid person.
i shall never take u and him to compare, never!
u are much more better than him.. u care me more than anything in this world, u love me more than anything in this world.
and this is the thing that i always hope for.
i shall never breach the agreement, promise that we've made together.. NEVER!!
i shall confine these dumb problems now!
i will swear for u.. i will promise, asserts that i will love u more than anything, more than i can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment