Thursday, June 25, 2009

my birthday

thank you to all my frenz dat had been celebrated with me on my 19th birthday.
to leon, thank you of ur cake, i love it so much!
esp to bi, thank you for ur plantinum necklace... i love it so much, i never receive such expensive present before...
to those that wana to celebrates my birthday with me so desperately, that doesn't give me any respond.. hahahaha... and this wat we call as sincere..??!!!
U, crapsing around, bull shitting around... at last, U DONE NOTHING~

i thought that u will be doing something differently, something more special for me, just for me.. but then, no at all...
that is utterly dissapointed! u pop out in our circumstances, u appeared to be the third-party, u tried to spoiled and ruinned everything.. but, i tell u, YOU HAD FAILED to do that..
coz u are totally a looser.. a useless with no balls, no guts guy.. chances had been given, opportunity will only gave to those who are well-prepared.. ask it urself, had u prepared it well?
at least a person that is more useless.. had done something more wonderful, more cheerful, to cherish my birthday, to brighten up my day...
tonight, i will be going to johor and celebrate with my dearest hubby, dason...
so... everything will be going fine and wonderful...
my birthday wishes, is to be a more tougher girl in my future..

No comments:

Post a Comment