Thursday, June 18, 2009

i am not that worst...

i am not that worst...
i knew this since after i participate the competition..
all the time, i thought that i am the worst compared to all of the contestant..
i thought every participation are good in english.. they can express themself very well, they are good enough, they speak fluent and perfect english, with no chinese slang.... and everythings..
and today i knew dat, i beat them flat, except for one of the contestant in my group. she is good, good intonation, no granmar mistake, no chinese slang.. i love her english!!
in my group, i am the second highest marks of all..
so, i was wondering whether can i make that to final and win as a champion? i want to make it..
Today,
in the public speaking, i heard one contestant present about confidence..
so, i must be confidence enought to myself..anyway, i am not that bad.. that is the things that i am glad.
truely emphasize that.. I AM NOT THAT BAD!!
looking foward on tomorrow result.. if i can make it to the final.. i wan to be the best and beat the rest!! I WILL DO THAT & I MUST DO THAT!!! and that is the target that i need to achieve...

No comments:

Post a Comment