Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the day u went back

the day u went back..
i was sad, i was down.
i cried. u care, and dat's the major reason i love ya...
u keep on console me!
comfort me..
when i was writting this blog.. is rainning outside. rainning heavily...it was freezing outside.
the tree was swaying and the wind was blowing..
i was alone sitting in front of the computer.. facing the computer lonely.
i was browsing through the picture that we've captured.
i miss u a lot! i miss u more than i can say..
in my heart,was a very deep foot-print, printed on my heart permanently.
i shall never forget, all the passes that we've been through.
how we built up this tough and strong relationship. just me and you...
i admited that i love you more than anything in this world. and i will carry on loving u.
the day u went back, i was upset. really upset!
i sent u to bus stop. nearly cry. i hold it. i knew u dislike. so, i rather hold it.
the journey to the bus stop was short. i told u, i miss u when we are in the car. u said, me too.. =)
i m happy.
when u r entering the bus, u gave a goodbye kiss. my tears fall down.
i miss u, dear!

well, i do expect for the next visit from u. coz, without u, there will be no spiritz for me. no colourful colour that will colour up my life, it will surely be dull, i assume..

No comments:

Post a Comment