Friday, November 27, 2009

the third party pops out~

the third-party pops out.
try to tackle me. try to do everything just hope to win my heart.
brought me to the beach, and we chit-chatting.
on the way he brings me back to my hostel. he grab my hand.
i take off my hand. he grab again, again and again.
he told me, he want to be with me although he knew that i had a boy friend. swt... =.="
speechless...
i had no idea with what he is going to do with me.
i feel unsafe when wana be with him. he is such a jerk.
if i choose to be with him, i had done it in a early years~
he just can't understand why i don't accept him. coz, i will probably not fall in love with him. fall in love with those who treat me like a toy. like a barbie doll.
i feel no sincere in his heart. he is not sincere to me.
he keep begging and calling me to be with him. then i asked him 3 question:
1. why do u want to be with me?
2. what will u do after u are bored with me? just dump me? will u promise me to take care of me forever and ever?
3. can u tolerate with my temper? will u tolerate someone's temper since ur temper is not good enuf?
he turns silent. he said, early judgement just will ruin things up. time will prove everything that he really cares for me. if the time does, it will jz prove dat he is just a liar!
a liar that try to fool me around.
i ask him whether will he be regret someday if we really be together. he said, he will tell me. he will let me know. then he probably will dump me. i assume.
let me ask u a question, am i stupid enough to let u fool? am i naive enuf to let u play like a barbie doll? well, let me answer it, i m not. i will not let u play and fool like an idiot. stop ur idiotic action, as this will really make me despise u.~~

the whole world knew tat i love my boyfriend. yes, i admit! yes, i do! i love him more than i can say, i love him more than anything in this world.
between u and him, i can't make any comparism.
coz, u are not qualify enough~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment