Monday, May 3, 2010

choosing my destiny in my life

i m blur~ kinda confused~
is it that choosing the one you love, the one u wanted to be together is so difficult?
the one i always wanted to be; the one i always love.
i nearly crazy!!!
but, someone told me, the one u be together aint the one u love the most!
maybe i should agree with it! MAYBE!!
i love you, u approached to me finally!
but the time ain't correct!
maybe, we shouldn't start the relationship! IT's a WRONG!
MAYBE we should maintatin our friendship. forever and ever!
i love you, you knew that!
at the same time. i need him too! i throw myself on him, i rely him.
but u don't know that! i love u, i choose to be with u!
i choosed! i made an option too..
but u failed me~ dissapointed me!
i need someone that could give me the feeling of security!
u can't do it! u never promise anything, maybe it's the best way u wanted to protect me!
it lead me to miserable!
u never tend to gimme a call, or even a SINGLE MESSAGE!
that's over~ i m enough of it!
you are not my destiny, i assume...
i choose my fate; i control my destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment