Sunday, August 29, 2010

should have close my heart.

these few days. i m down depresed!
i m sad, upset. i wonder why....
i love you and why do u never appreciate me? why?
i hate this kind of feeling! i hate it when u tried to ignore me! i hate it! i hate it!
is that a difficult task to be with u?
i struggle deep inside my heart. i knew u never treat me as good as him.
i m such a bitch. limmer.
why do i suffer myself to fall in love that someone never appreciates me before! why must i?
i m such an idiot! stupid and naive enuf to believe i will change u. but i never. i tried my best to give all the toleration to u. end up, u told me in ur dictionary, doesnt exist the world TOLERATE! wtf is that?
ok. i understand
u never tried to understand never tried to believe me! and the most important, u never appreciates me~
if so, why do i be so silly to fond on u?
VINX, try to learn smart, and be clever. never fall for a man that doesn't appreciates u!
u are such an idiot!
is time to wake up and face the fact that he doesn't love u anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment