Wednesday, August 5, 2009

i din mean that..

i didnt mean dat..
ok, firstly...
u are the one who dun wan to talk to me!
do u really think that i am so curmudgeonly? do u think i am small? do u think i am petty?
NOWAY! pls dun just mark me as small as u think!
i wont simply angry for someone that din do anything wrong?
if i do act like dat, then one question that i am goin to ask u~
is it the VINX dat u know?
i keep queit just because u dun want to speak with me~
u pretend like u are dumb.. FINE~ u want to play then i shall accompany u with the game!
wednesday~ u seems like dun wan to talk with me~ then i will keep my mouth shut~
then thursday~ u dun wan to talk with me~ no topic for us to chat! fine again~
friday~ u din even send me anything or telling how r u goin back or wat~ FINElar~ then i just go back myself, without u!
sunday, u asked me how to go back? then i just reply u~~ how am i going back
u din even send me some msg that u wan some people accompany u back to kampar~ u din even mentioned! so, how do u expect people to know wat r u thinking? i am not god! dun expect too much from me!
my dear,
i wont and never angry about u~ what is the point for me to angry u? give me one reasonable reason!
pls, is just somemisunderstood between us~
wake up on tomolo morning, and the distance between us shall get closer~~
good night and sweet dreamz~

No comments:

Post a Comment