Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i shall never believe again!

i shall never believe again..
neither u nor who.. will be the same~
what is the purpose for me to believe such stupid thing?
believe and treat with sincere heart? determined to change every behaviour that i act!
and what i receive is silences~
what do u think?
i shall never feel lonely. i shall never feel alone!
i was never alone! i will never be alone!
i feel like ignoring u, coz u r totally worthless for me to treat u good~
suddenly, u remind me some words that u spoke out about a girl...
u remind me a girl~
hahah~ what a funny thing.
maybe i am not as good as her, maybe i am not qualified enuf, maybe u think that the relationship that built between us was not tough enuf~
the distance between us, gone farer and farer.. is it the thing that u expected?
if ur answer for me is yes, i shall keep my mouth silent!
why dun u jz express it out and see what was really happening between us?
i was mad, totally mad! utterly mad about this!
i feel so stupid to myself~
i give up...
i tried so hard to change things between us, but u act perfunctorily, and expect people to accept it? i tried, i failed~
whatever things that will going to happen, i will just ignore it!
and whatever happens, accept it with naturally~
u dun dare to face it, then something will vanished!
i assume u as a coward.
i shall never put any other hope again. NEVER!
we will still remain the same level...
i think it was the suitest position for u and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment