Tuesday, August 4, 2009

u fucking idiot!

ok, if u keep on pretend to be a deaf n dumb person..
u'd better be a real physical disability person!
i hate when u treat me like a transparency person! i am not a transparent person, i dun eat glass!
i am sitting in fron of u, n u r acting ur fucking bossy action! is irritating and i loathe it!
i am innocent and i dunno what was going on?
i din even notice wat had i done wrongly? if i do really done something wrongly, pls open ur fucking mouth to let me know! is dat so hard for u to tell me ?
okay.. u act like a piece of shit~ pls dun try to show off, dun try to act bossy and noble in front of me..
pls try not to act like a boyish type in front of me coz u are not the type of it! sissy means sissy! dun try to act those stupid action since this will really make u a very odium man!
the type that u are acting now not suit for u... u are a real sissy!!!!!!!!!
fuck it!
and to those who read my blog, if is totally non of ur busines, and u know who am i talking about, pls dun be a busybody girl come and have some theoristic problem with me..
is useless~~coz u will know wat and who am i talking about!
if is non of ur business, pls fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment