Saturday, July 11, 2009

u deserves better

i am not worth for you to do so many things for me.. it's worthless...
first of all, i had a very good boyfriend..
it's utterly useless for you to do so many things for me..
i appreciated it so much.. i thank u sincerly..
although..
i like to way u protected me, the way u care about me, the way u mind about me, the way u concern about me... i love all the way u treat me..
but,
i can't accept you just because the fate didn't put us together..
u pop out in the circumstance whenever i had a very good relationship..
chances had been given for last three years, u didn't appreciate it just because u are more to friendship..
can't u feel that three years ago, i had dropped a hint for ya...
the way u talk, i can notice that u knew it too.. u knew that very well... u din grab for the chances..
opportunity will not be given twice. sorry..
this is why i said that fate din lead us together...
last three years, many things happened between me and him, u didn't notice.
whenever i wana tell u, my words just can't come out in my mouth.. speechless...totally speechless!
today, u invite me to go for a trip to thailand with u.. but, i am sorry to say that. i can't go...
i apologize. i had a boyfriend. and for sure, my boyfriend will surely not allowed that!
i will not breach the agreement that my boyfriend and i made.
i am sorry to say that...
i am not worth for you to treat, concern and even care about me..
u deserves better..

No comments:

Post a Comment