Sunday, July 19, 2009

my tatoo..

My tatoo...

obviously.. u can see in the picture..

there is a big differences in these two pics.

the first tatoo, i done in since i was 16 years old, form 4 dat time..and it cost about 180 and takes about 1 hour to finish...this stupid fellow dat tatoo for me... is a dumb idiot stupid guy!! waste my time, my money and make me suffer.. hate him so much!

the second one, it cost me about 300, and it takes about 6 hours to complete the mess.. i can see from that.. the tatooist that tatoo-ed for me.. he's proficient in tatoo...he had almost 10 years experience and good in art design.. and then he told me.. said dat the guy who tatoo for me, only learns about two to three months, and his tatoo skill is damn holly shit!=="

my god... suffer for 6 hours.. and at last.. it complete.!! and i am satisfy with it!

and that is my tatoo..

2 comments: