Saturday, July 18, 2009

is marriage relevant with two family?

Is MARRIAGE relevant with two family?
this is the question that keep on playing in my mind.
my brother asked me...
do u really wana be with him?
since his family background is exactly the same with urs?
do u really think that he will suit u?
u need to backup all the things once u had married with him! marriage isn't dat as simple as u think! marriage consider two families that need to combined! once u had married, a lot of things u need to fufill or manage... (as u already knew dat his family background!)
if u aint going to married with him, then why u want to be with him? aren't dat is just a waste of time?
this stupid question keep playing in my mind...
i was exhausted...
i nearly collapse..
the relationship between us nearly crumble.
i can see that...
u work so hard but still can't fufil my desire.
i was selfish, i am greedy to have more hope on u!
i count on ya... and pls hope that u won't failed me!! and never fail me!
pls...
DUN U EVER FAILED ME..

No comments:

Post a Comment