Saturday, July 11, 2009

i saw something that warm my heart..

today, i saw something that really touches my heart deeply..
i never feel so warm before..
today, i was wathcing tv in my living room.. then here comes the car.. and somebody was walking into our house.
then i saw one familiar shadow.. my housemate's brother...
ohh.. the whole family was here..
i rush up quickly and inform them that her parents was here...
she "fly" down from upstair... she screamed happily..
she starve for her family to visit..
she looking foward for every weekend... just hoping that she can go back as soon as possible...
and now.. her family had fufil her desire... a visit to our house..
she looks so happily..
her family even bring the dogs here.. her baby..
her family bought her the phone... a new phone, just because she lost her phone. ( i asked myself, i din lost my phone, my phone was being robbed! i was injured! and why i dun have a phone?)
i din blame for anyone... i can't blame anyone... I CAN'T BLAME ANYONE... all i knew is, i born in this family, i grew up like dat and i am like dat!! I BORN TO BE LIKE THAT!!
her family purposely brought the phone from taiping to kampar... just to give her the phone...
and they left...
i envy them...
i harbour my grudge against her...
i really starve for some love...
just a little love that come from my family.. just a simple visit will do! just a call will do! just a message will do! just a warm concern will do... it sounds impossible...
WAKE UP VINX!!! STOP DREAMING!! LIVE IN REALISTIC!
but... it seems impossible... totally impossible...
my dad, a useless hopeless guy with nothing but a bad temper.
my mom... love her third daughter more than anything in this world..
this would be totally impossible for my whole family to come and visit me, even just for once??
love love love and love... what is love?
family love? no (how do u classified it as family love since there is no one concern about u?)
lovers love? no (how do u get love since ur loved one keep busy for work?)
friend love? no (do you get a friendship easily? if u din betrayed by them, u can smile for that!)
i had no love..
so pls dun critisize me saying tht i am harsh or mean..
sorry to say that... i dun trust love..
i had no love... and i dun believe in whatever true love in this world!
THERE IS NO TRUE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment