Thursday, July 9, 2009

my dear friend...

my dear dear friend..
pls love yourself as u knew that someone are still concerning about you..
pls love yourself as u knew that I still really care about you...
pls love youserlf as u knew that ur parents still mind about you...
pls promise me that you will love yourself and pls dun make people keep worrying about you..
i care our friendship, i will never let go such a friend like you..
i knew that you love ur parents too.. i knew that u still mind about me too...
you had promised me that u will never touch those things again... never and ever...
pls dun hurt my feelings as i really do appreaciate this friendship...
pls dun hurt my fragile heart as i really care about this friendship...
i dun wan to see you hurting urself again and again..
dun u ever go and find another excuses or reason to put urself again in those things ever!!!!
i am glad that you had promised me that you will abstain from those things and alcohol..
thank you for promising me and warm my heart...
and now.. i am waiting ur return to my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment