Saturday, July 18, 2009

sorry, i apologize

mom,
sorry, i apologize...
i knew i was too over about it.. i never bother about your feeling...
i am sorry coz i had hurt u so badly... i apologize for being rude to you..
i knew since the day i borned, u work so hardly, independently just to grew us up..
i had a useless dad, the whole world knews about it.. even my cousin, who keep counselling us to respect our dad, everything.. and now totally give up. wat a terrible dad..
mom,
i really regret for what i have done these days..
i act as a spoiled child. i was so terrible... i really never care or mind about how stress or pressure u are!! i was worst!
i never learn to respect and even appreciate what you have done for me...
and now,
i've notice and i will try my best to be a filial daughter..
i will protect u...
i will care u...
i will concern u..
i will try to communicate with you...
i will solve my own problem without disturbing you..
i will strike for my result.. to show u and i want u to proud of me..!!
i shall never grumble for what u have given to me!!
NEVER!
again,
sorry i say...

No comments:

Post a Comment